Music minds webpage

Music Minds Nigeria Season 1, Nigeria’s first reality TV show for Instrumentalists, has begun its registration. Do you play music? Are you an instrumentalist? Are you ready for the big stage? This show is just for you. In this coming season, the ultimate cash prize of N10 million naira AND a brand new set of musical instruments will be won.

ABOUT MUSIC MINDS NIGERIA

Music Minds Nigeria, produced by Fullhouse Entertainment Media (a subsidiary of Haykay Foto Media), is a talent show aiming at showcasing the individual talents of the musical instrumentalist contestants from across Nigeria, merging them as a band and promoting the winning band to take its performance beyond the grassroot level.

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?

Instrumentalists for the following instrument groups are open for audition:

  • Percussion (eg. Talking drum, omele, bata, conga, piano etc)
  • Brass (eg. Trumpet, saxophone, Trombone, Tuba, French horn)
  • Wind (eg. Clarinet, piccolo, flute, recorder)
  • Strings (eg. Violin, Lead guitar, bass guitar)

Music Minds Nigeria season 1 is open to everyone above the age of 10 – 35 who can play at least two musical instruments.

SYNOPSIS

64 contestants, 8 groups, 1 house, will you be in the winning band?

HOW TO REGISTER?

To register;

  • Visit www.musicmindsnigeria.com or register here.
  • Upload 2 videos of not more than 30 secs, each of yourself playing your favorite musical instruments.
  • Get your friends and family to share, promote and get you noticed by our judges. Your friend’s votes can earn you 60%, while the judges determine the remaining 40%; you need at least 70% to be among the 64 contestants.

Registration for Music Minds Nigeria season 1 is free and is on from July 10th to August 15th, 2021.

THE JUDGES

ARA

Aralola Olamuyiwa who is commonly known by her stage name Ara is a female singer, entertainer, talking drummer and the cultural ambassador of the Ooni of Ife. In a career spanning four decades, Ara has lived up to her stage name. She was born in Lagos State and hails from Ondo State. Instruments: Vocals; talking drum

PUFFY TEE

Temidayo Babatope Joseph, popularly known by his stage name Puffy Tee, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and record producer. The recent track that was issued by Puffy Tee as a verse writer is named Packing and it’s a joint work with “the Nigerian born London & Lagos-based rapper, singer, producer” JJC Skillz.

BABADES

Desmond Emokiniovo, the CEO of the illustrious Veentage band

THE HOSTS

KHRISYAN

Kelubia Christian, also known as Khrisyan, is one of the top Compere, Comedian, Actor and OAP with a rich blend of swag, humour and smart delivery of his craft anytime he’s on stage to perform. He is the host of the popular IG TV Series of HOW UNA DEY which has featured the likes of African China, Kelly Handsome, Jude Chukwuka, Kevin Sapp among other celebrities.

For more updates, you can follow the show on instagram @musicmindsnigeria

For advert placements during broadcast, contact them via their email (ads@musicmindsnigeria.com) or WhatsApp here

Terms and Conditions apply.

1 Comment
  1. mickey dex 1 week ago

    i love this music consent
    i will be grateful if i am accepted
    i am good in playing recorder,keyboard and flute.
    THANKS

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

©2021 Music Estate - Music Community | Music Events | Music Resources ...site by RAPHTH

CONTACT US

Hey Musician, we're not available right now 'cos we probably in a rehearsal session or prepping for a gig. Drop your message here, email us or do a WhatsApp and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sending
or

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

%d bloggers like this: